Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Neah, we love you...

This post is mostly for Neah! All the kids have done so well with the addition of our sweet twinnos. I knew the oldest three would have no problem and welcome them with open arms...I wasn't so sure about Neah though. But these pictures show that she is still her sweet self and the babies have helped her to be not so Mommy needy. She is a great big sister and loves to help out. Although, I do love the picture of Neah giving David a hug. You can see she was helping him "play" with one of her princesses. Then she went in for a love and, with all that hair, when the babies see that coming they just close their eyes and hold their breath! All that hair is quite smothering for these little ones. But they do love her and she gets lots of smiles from them!

Oh and I got an extra picture from Christmas in there as well! - 2 lazy 2 take it out :) Merrill thought this picture of David and I was hilarious! Our mouths are both open about as wide as they get when asleep! I guess we were both just a little bit sleepy.

No comments: