Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Josh the Birthday Boy

Joshua Jay! We sure love you buddy! You got 2 friend b-days in a row, due to your being sick when you were 5. I think it was great though that you got to have one last party with your friends there in WA! You boys have so much fun together...I knew you would make friends quickly here in Flagstaff, you are good at meeting new people and inviting them to play with you. I know you miss your friends in WA and often talk about some of your fun times together but just as I thought you have great friends already here. You are a wonderful friend, brother and son. We are so lucky to have you in our family!

Thanks for taking it easy on me this year...you didn't even want a pinata and you let me make your lizard cake from cupcakes! :)
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY SON!

No comments: