Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Holding our Twinsos

After my Mom left...I had a few days to do it all by myself and then Merrill's sister Amie came to help. She was wonderful! We had quite the adventures while she was with us...including a fun trip to Tacoma for Thanksgiving, a not so fun trip to the hospital for Alyssa, Josh's b-day, blessing the babies and just lots of fun with Aunt Amie! Thanks so much Amie! And Jeremy for letting her stay so long! :) We also, found out while she was there that she was pregnant! What great news that was! We are so excited for you guys!

After looking at pics, I realized that I didn't get pictures of the kids holding Alyssa when she was born because she was in the NICU, so I thought before she got too big I'd get some pics of her and her siblings. Then, Lynneah usually picked to hold Alyssa at first so when she wanted to start holding David, I had to get a picture of it!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cami, that last picture reminds me so much of when we'd go to the Beck's house and you'd fall asleep - just like that - holding baby Lynneah. Only...this is doubley intense. :)

Brian was looking through these photos with me and when the pictures of Nano came up he said, "Nano is solid. That kid is going places..." he has a soft spot in his heart for that little guy.