Sunday, September 11, 2011

"THREE!"



Wow Neah! You are 3 - that went too fast, it always does though. We got the camera working for your b-day and got lots of pictures of the big day. You totally understood the concept this year. You woke up and I asked you what day it was, your reply, "It's my birthday! I'm three! I get to open presents!" and you ran downstairs and got on the couch. :)

We had so much fun with you today! We played games with you all day and had three of your friends and their families come over for a BBQ and your pinata and cake. Your favorite color is "Paypule" (Purple), so the mickey mouse pinata and cake had to be "paypule" too. You didn't want a "Huge! pinata yike Nano, just a yittle one to hold." So we made it just your size!

We love you! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is SO CUTE! I know you hear it all the time, but that hair is incredible. And I love that you guys wrap your birthday presents in the SAME Christmas paper that we do. :) Go Costco...

birdsays said...

Yip! I love the multi-purpose use kind! At least it's multi-purpose for us! ;)