Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nano's b-day





So, the camera wasn't working at all for us on Nano's b-day...seems like that happened last year too. Sorry buddy! I wish we had more pictures for you of your b-day...we got them with cell phone but can't put those on here. Luckily we got a few videos to put up.

But I hope you had a great b-day anyway! We got to go to a splash park, eat lots of pizza, break the Night Fury pinata, eat the Bone Knapper rice crispy cake and play with friends! We love you buddy! I can't believe you are 5 and able to go to Kindergarten! You are so excited though and I love seeing all the new stunts you learn to do as you grow. Lots of them do frighten me but you usually seem to pull them off. You got a scooter for your b-day and have learned all new tricks on that. The skate park is a favorite place now and I love to see the thrill you get from going off the big jumps! Way to go buddy!

We love you! Happy Birthday Son!

No comments: