Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hawaii fun

I wanted to see a pineapple plant...so we headed to the Dole plantation. I didn't know they great on shrubs...I thought it was a tree!

We saw lots of different birds, one on top of the shrimp contraptions...

You'll have to watch Hawaii Five-O to get a better picture of the king Kamehameha statue in front of the capitol bldg....

Waimea Valley and Beach were beautiful and Merrill loved jumping off the big rock, notice the post below...

We finally got a picture of me enjoying the shrimp and more beautiful pics of the ocean and some surfers!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I didn't know they grew in bushes either until I went out there!!! Our taxi driver that took us from the airport to our apartment said that most people are surprised by that - funny misconception we have. :)