Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Graduation, Finally!

First off, I have to say thank you to Merrill's parents for all the pictures. I, of course, never had my camera with me....some days I wonder just where my brain is!

After five years at Duke and almost one year of work at Cadwell, Merrill got to walk for his graduation! It was a great feeling and a great excuse to come back and see all of our friends we miss so much. This thanks is long overdue as well, but needs to be said nonetheless, thanks to everyone for all the help with places to stay, watching the kids, meals and just wonderful visits! We love you all and were so glad to have Merrill's parents out there to join in the fun!

It was quite the day with the big ceremony and speech on the football field (I'm sure it was a good speech - didn't get to hear much for some reason, Neah), a little luncheon, and a smaller ceremony in the chapel. It was a long day but well worth it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Cami- those pictures make me want to cry!! We had SUCH a fun visit with you guys- how come we can't all just go back and live happily ever after together? Keep going so we can get to the house pictures- I'm dying to see your new place!