Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Grad Party

I've never been able to surprise Merrill with anything the whole time we've been married. He always finds out! This time I was determined!

The kids wanted to do a fun scavenger hunt. Mikayla helped me with the clues and hiding them. Then all the kids got to help Merrill find them and take pictures as proof. They were all so cute and Merrill was a good sport. Along with each clue was a sweet note from each family at the beach of a favorite "Merrill memory". Then his final clue was a scrapbook from the kids of some favorite things they've learned from DAD. Afterwards the kids gave him an ice cream tasting party, and again Merrill was a great sport about that! Then we finished with a fun slide show of our time in NC with our beach family friends. (Of course, we had to all cram around Merrill's laptop to see it because I'm not computer/tv savvy and didn't bring the right equipment to show it on the big screen!)

I think I actually surprised him. We love you honey! This post is long overdue....Thanks for all the hard work!

No comments: