Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nano's Three

Don't forget to click on the title for more fun photos of the b-day!


This first video is our Nano to a tee! The boy has always been one rough and tumble boy. Oh how I love it though. And what more could a boy want than to hit a balloon, as a ball mind you, for his birthday!

We also celebrated with his "King" theme from cars and did a pinata and cake. Which I cut him off on the first video of the pinata and he wanted "to say more mom".


Nano man, I'm so grateful you are part of our family. I love all your energy and love for wild adventure. Keep it up my boy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! We miss you guys!!!

Wilm2RS said...

WOW! Three years already?!!! How quickly time flies! We miss our nano-man. Great talking to you the other day. Happy Birthday, Nano!