Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dr Merrill

Okay so why are there so few pictures you wonder...well I'm a slacker wife. I was so worried about the defense and all...I didn't take any pictures of my man doing and AWESOME job. And the rose, ya he gave that to me when I flew back in for the defense on the 14th. Yes, I'm a terrible wife! But on a funny note (well funny now). Merrill bought snacks for after the defense, among which was the death by chocolate cake from Costco....you wont believe it but it got stolen and so did some fruit along with our friends bowl! My goodness what a day....and I didn't even get any pictures!!!

Way to go though honey! I"m so glad I was able to fly back out too see your defense....even though it looked like I might not make it with the move and all. You were amazing to watch and even more amazing to listen too....I'm a lucky girl to have such a smart man!

No comments: