Sunday, November 02, 2008

Why I can't find time to blog and What happens when I do.....

So, while I was blogging that last post. I came down the hallway to find this:
I wish we would have gotten a picture from the hallway to see just how well Josh had blocked it with his toys. He did all this while I was blogging and Merrill was entertaining Nano while bouncing on the ball with Lynneah (Mikayla was reading in her room - a favorite pass time of her's these days). And you wonder why I don't find time to blog....okay so maybe none of you wonder, but sometimes I wonder why I can never seem to be on top of more than one thing at a time.
But I have to say the Josh was hilarious and I had a "nice" mommy moment, instead of getting upset because I could barely step over all the toys to get into the living room I told Josh what a great barricade he had made. "No mom I'm blocking the path". Then he preceded to tell me how he was going to fill up the whole "path" with toys all the way up to the ceiling. Keep in mind he was telling me this in spurts as he ran back to his room to find another toy to throw on the pile! It was so funny to watch and very entertaining. And then when I asked him to clean it up, he did so willingly and even got mad at Merrill when he tried to help. Lesson relearned, when I have fun with my kids, they are so willing to please and we all have a much better time - and really it only took a few extra minutes and I got to catch a glimpse of what goes on in that cute little head of his.

No comments: