Friday, November 07, 2008

plum tuckered out


While Grandma was unloading the car, Nano opted to stay in and play with his cars...this is how we found him by the end. Can I fall asleep like that wherever I am? Actually, it doesn't look very comfortable and after I took the pictures we put him in bed. His legs kept buckling under him and he'd wake up enough to stand again and then he was right back out. Poor guy...the beach is always so fun but we always come back exhausted - we'll take that type of exhaustion anytime!

3 comments:

Amy Hansen said...

oh, so cute! you guys look like you are just staying super busy and having tons of fun! wow, it has been forever since we have talked...my bad. I love you though and wanted to say hi! Thanks for all your posts. I love reading your blog and finding out what you guys are up to!

Cindy said...

I can't even imagine being able to fall asleep like that! I have to be perfectly comfortable in my bed!

Jules said...

Very impressive... I'm glad you captured it.