Sunday, September 20, 2009

playing catch up!

Hey all,
I'm finally trying to do this blog thing again! Oh and sorry no picture with this post...I don't have room on the camera. I need to put some more picture on here. Yes, it's the never ending cycle. But I just went crazy today and posted a LOT (this is number 18). So to those of you who don't want to look at it all:
We've had a lot of changes lately. From June 30 -Aug 1
We closed on our house.
Merrill defended and is now our "Dr Daddy" - we are so proud of him
Merrill got a new job at Cadwell Laboratories
We moved from Durham, NC to Richland WA.
We saw family in UT, and WA.
Rode way too many airplanes to count and are happy to be back together as a family.
I have us caught up to just before our move on this blog...hopefully the rest will follow this week! But if you do want to look below, you will see some of the fun we had before leaving Durham...we miss you all!

5 comments:

PhillipsFam said...

hey cams!! it was fun catching up with you and your cute little family! looks like you had one crazy summer! are you settled in WA yet? give me a call when you are, would love to chat w/ you! (my #'s are on my Facebook profile if you don't have them anymore)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see what your life is like in WA. I'm sure it's full of fun and happiness, like always!

We miss you!

Carlos said...

Cami - I loved looking through the past posts! I totally relate to getting behind - It's really hard to keep up with it all. I loved everything on the talent shows. That's awesome that Mikayla can memorize so well and your boys have quite the talent with kung fu! And you got to go boogie boarding - how fun, I'm jealous! The trips were great to look through and I'm amazed at the pictures of your home. You really made it look nice in the time that you were there. It's a lot of hard work and I commend you. I love you sis! Anne

Cindy said...

Cami--just wanted to tell you that one of my little girlies said today in such a wistful voice "I'm so sad that the Birdno's moved..." They're probably tired of me teaching them piano! ;)

Amy and Clark said...

Clark and I were talking about you guys today and wondering how you are! Hope you all happy doing well!