Monday, October 27, 2008

Tender Mercies



Here are Lynneah and Nano, just exhausted after our hospital stay. Nano gave us a bit of a scare a few weeks ago. Merrill was out of town and he decided to get sick on me!! Poor kid. But I am so thankful for all the ward members help. They came and took care of my other two kids so I could take the my two little ones in. Thank goodness Nano got a blessing and the doctors were able to get his breathing under control. He's had to attack's since then but other than that seems to be doing just fine. And Lynneah was a little angel in the hospital. For being only four weeks old she'd never gone more than 2 hours for feeding and she went 4 hours, which was all the time we needed to get Nano in the ER and taken care of. What a tender mercy. They both were little angel's in the hospital and again THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED WITH TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS AND MEALS AND CALLS TO CHECK IN ON US AND WHO CAME TO THE HOSPITAL TO HELP MY SANITY.

No comments: