Saturday, September 27, 2008

Musical Talent


Josh asked to hold Lynneah so I put her in his arms and he started singing to her...so sweet...and we actually got it on the camera video.



Did you notice the sweet kiss at the end of his song? It's hard to see but he kissed her on the forhead.


And not to be outdone by his brother...here's Nano's serenade:


It's too bad I turned the camera off when I did. At the end of his song, Nano fell over on the pillow by his feet...it was really funny. Sorry I didn't catch it on the camera, I guess you'll just have to use your imagination! That triumphant look as he closes the piano and then Umph!

3 comments:

Justin & Carli said...

Cami - That is too cute! Good job catching it on camera. Glad to see all the posts of your cute kids!

Lindsay said...

So cute! It looks like Josh is singing to a baby doll instead of a human baby! :) Your family is awesome.

Katie said...

Hmmm....picture Nano falling over....I'll try, but it'll be hard;).