Sunday, July 13, 2008

Chillin' in Cleveland with the Yonkers

I had a conference in Cleveland and thanks to the graciousness of the Yonkers (a family that Cami met on her mission in Seattle) the whole family was able to trek up to Cleveland with me. They had a great time touring Cleveland while I tried to stay awake during hours upon hours of research presentations...including my own.

Oh yeah, and I mean "chillin" literally as well as figuratively. It was so nice to get away from the humid stickiness of summer in NC for a few days.

1 comment:

Yonker Family said...

We sure loved having you guys, be sure and look us up when you're heading this way again. You'll have to take some of the pictures off my blog of the kids. I think I have a couple cute ones of your kids. Dillon still refers to Josh as his brother when he talks about him. I guess summer is almost over huh, back to reality.